You are in a senior leadership role because of your competence and experience. Gaps in your interpersonal and problem-solving toolkit can be awkward.
We offer private tutorials in which you can acquire or hone sophisticated skills.
Clients have come to us with these questions:
• People keep telling me we need to apologise, but how?
• How much do I need to change for the business to change?
• I think I know what I want for the culture of this business, but I am unsure of the best approach.
• How do I stop lying awake at night worrying about aggressive complainants?
• How can I lead my team as effectively as possible?
• Can I have someone utterly discreet to talk to outside the business?
We have helped with:
• managing meetings full of large personalities
• having contentious conversations
• making more of a personal impact
• advanced negotiation
• giving unwelcome news
• balancing thinking, substance and emotion
• articulating a strategic vision
• managing ambiguity and uncertainty
• dealing with strategic partners and outside stakeholders
• liking some colleagues and disliking others
• acting ethically - in the business, and personally
• harnessing power and developing influence to maximum effect
• flexing management style
• the power of silence
• dealing with people from unfamiliar cultures.